Sunday, November 13, 2011

50 Beautiful Songs to Choose For Your Wedding

This is a popular list of songs I have gathered after going through my own wedding. I hope it gives you some ideas!

Open Arms by Journey For The First Time by Kenny Loggins From This Moment by Shania Twain Canon In D by Pachebel I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams & Barbara Streisand Endless Love by Mariah Carey & Luther Vandross The Day I Fall In Love by Dolly Parton & James Ingram Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Barry Manilow When I Fall In Love by Nat King Cole Eternal Flame by The Bangles Heaven by Lauren Wood Just The Way You Are by Diana Krall Fly Me To The Moon by Michael Buble The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Buble So Much In Love by All 4 One Truely, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole The Moment by Kenny G She's The One by Robbie Williams I Do (Cherish You) by 98 Degrees Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion Love Me by Colin Raye Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers I'm Yours by Jason Mraz I Want To Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler Amarantine by Enya This I Promise by NSync Angels Brought Me Here by Guy Sebastian My Valentine by Martina Mcbride & Jim Brickman Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You by Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack The Gift by Jim Brickman Feather by Kevin Kern Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra All My Life by KC & Jojo A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet Celebration by Secret Garden Will You Marry Me by John Berry In Love With You By Jacky Cheung & Regine Allegrato by Bond Bridal March by Jonathan Cain My Destiny by Gary Valenciano Love Of A Lifetime by Firehouse What A Difference A Day Makes by Jamie Cullum Can't Stop Loving You by Phil Collins You Are The Love Of My Life by George Benson & Roberta Flack One Boy One Girl by Colin Raye I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You by Tina Arena & Marc Anthony It Had To Be You by Harry Connick Jr Forever Love by Wang Lee Hom

Wedding Music

50 Beautiful Songs to Choose For Your Wedding
50 Beautiful Songs to Choose For Your WeddingKip Moore - Somethin' 'Bout A Truck Video Clips. Duration : 3.00 Mins.


Download 'Somethin' Bout A Truck' now at iTunes! bit.ly 'Like' Kip on Facebook: on.fb.me

Keywords: Kip, Moore, Somethin', 'Bout, Truck, MCA, Nashville, Country

H13 Tool Steel Get It Now! I80 Canon Printer Buy !8!# Best Buy Smoker Bar Bq

No comments:

Post a Comment